16 August 2012

Update!

Well, recently, I've been finding that it's getting easier and easier to write these chapters. It's like the words just flow out. And if I though the characters were writing themselves before, then I didn't know what I was saying, because at the moment Krys is an emotional wreck and she won't tell me - that's right, me... the writer! - why.

Mind you, I also feel like the last few chapters - though I have all the events there - have been lacking somewhat. So, comments, questions, concerns, etc, would be much appreciated. I just feel like Krys and JelDhen have both been a little vague since the whole 'Krys catching on fire' thing. Ideas on how to improve would be nice. Mind you, all of a sudden, in chapter 10, Krys and JelDhen are being a lot less cryptic. But still, this is a first draft and there are many, many, MANY kinks to be worked out.

Also, I have finally reached chapter 10! Woohoo! However, this also means that I shall be taking a break from posting my chapters until I can get a buffer going. I know, sad daze, but hey! There are still 10 chapters to read for those of you who haven't read yet. And, you can rest assured that I will have more chapters up soon. I mean, I already have the beginnings of the next 6 chapters written. Now! Just to finish them!

Chapter 10 will be up on Saturday at or before 12:30 am! Looking forward to the feedback!

-Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment