23 August 2012

A series of breakthroughs in the wrong order.

Alright, so I figure it's about time for an update. I kinda ran into a block with the typing, so I wound up hand writing a lot, which is great! Until I realized that I kinda skipped over two chapters and was just writing what came to me. But hey, look on the bright side! If I know where I'm going it'll be easy to fill in the blanks. Of course, with what I have written, I'm afraid some of you might hate me. You'll understand why once I finish them and get them published here.

What's worse! I've been strongly inspired to write what happens later in the story... like book 4. So, problems staying focused. I've got this. I've got this. Um... Yeah, I should have chapter 11 up by this Saturday, seeing as how I've been catching up to my buffer. Of course, that means I probably won't have any new Pocketful of Pain stuff up until I reach chapter 20 of Hard Bank Left - which is where I promised myself I'd stop publishing here. Interestingly enough, I'm pretty darn close to having chapter 20 written. There's a lot that happens, but at the same time, it's mostly travel. I'm going to leave it at that. I don't want to give anything away! ;D

Here's to publishing on Saturday!

-Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment